Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm back!... And Supergirl is coming along...



Was out for the weekend, but back in time just as my little Supergirl tale is about to be released. Tomorrow to be exact! The DC Infinite Crisis Christmas Special, with ten snazzy pages by yours truly! I could definitely get used to drawing DC's resident bad girl. The story itself was written by Joe Kelley, and colored by the delictable JJ Kirby. What do you guys think? I really dug drawing the little ditty... Be sure to snag your copy tomorrow, and I'll have a full week of posts coming your way!




-a


"it's deep how you can be so shallow"


PSHOO!PSHOO!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Copeland said...

DOPE! I love your women man, i mean the way design them is so RICH and refreshing, i love it. I think his colors take away from your work, i would love to see, and ALL PENCILLED ALE SPECIAL! LOL! Dope stuff though bro.

December 12, 2006 at 9:16:00 PM PST  
Blogger Lcfr said...

You got a great version of Supergirl Ale...
Give us the pencilled version!

;)

-Hephasto

December 13, 2006 at 12:09:00 AM PST  
Blogger -Franco- said...

cool! but in argentina no one publishess dc,(well, there is an editorial, but just publishes the "important " heros) :p

December 13, 2006 at 6:40:00 AM PST  
Blogger Laura Braga said...

Hi Ale!!
Great SuperGirl page!!!
I really love your girls drawing!!!
Btw the last post in my blog was a SuperGirl too!
How Coincidence...he-he-he.....!!!!:)))

Good work!!
Laura:)

December 14, 2006 at 5:09:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home