Thursday, November 30, 2006

Co-mission madness...



Wanted to kinda come clean on some fronts here. First off please know this...I absolutely cherish each and every one of my fans! Period! Without you fans I would be an even thinner boy than I am now. With that said I gotta come clean and let you know to all of you who are waiting on commisions, that I am truly sorry. Above is an example of a past commision done for one great fan. And I'm working on delivering equal amounts of passion towards the pieces that I owe some of you. I have no excuse, and like I said i really do apologize for my flakiness. Like I said in a previous post I am working on getting them all done and out by December's end. Also a big apology to art dealer extroidanaire, Mark Hay. I don't know how, but I'll make it up to you...seriously.


As to the piece above...I believe it was a commision requested after I had done a similar looking Spidey piece. It's pretty big, 22"17" I believe. I did most of it with brush, and then some pigma pens on the fine detail. Finished her off with some marker. That's wierd, wonder I referred to the piece as a her? Hmmm, I'll have to think about that one...




-a


"where are my pants?"


PSHOO!PSHOO!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yano said...

Don't worry about it! Of course, that's easy for me to say because I'm not waiting for a commission. But those who are waiting have got to know that you have other stuff going on, and that you'll get to it when you can. It's nice for you to reassure them that you want to do a good job rather than doing something quickly and sending out crap...

November 30, 2006 at 2:23:00 PM PST  
Blogger Chris Copeland said...

Man yo, THATS A COMISSION PIECE!?!?!? Thats silly bro, you are truly amazing for stuff like that. Hey man QUESTION?! Are you going to be in NY for the New York Con in February, that would be dope, i like having you look at my portfolio, you give great feedback. HOLLA BACK YO!

November 30, 2006 at 9:18:00 PM PST  
Blogger GRODZ! said...

Welcome to the single's clan dude!

Peace
GRODZQM8

November 30, 2006 at 10:14:00 PM PST  
Blogger J. J. said...

By the end of December? Wow! It will be a Happy New Year! I can't wait for my commission to come in!
--J. J.

December 3, 2006 at 7:58:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home