Thursday, November 30, 2006

Web Antics...


Was surfing the web and came across this thing from the 80's. The Fonz doing one of the most ridiculous psa's ever! I know for mine if someone comes and tries to grab me I'm definitely doing "The Honk"! HOOOOOOOOOONNNNKKKKK! Even funnier is the fact that this was obviously done sometime after old arthur fonzirelli's fame had died down. This looks more around the Ricky Schroeder era to me. Should've had ol' Silver Spoons pushing this one. Or at least maybe that Small Wonder chickie. Either way, hope it makes ya laugh...word...




-a


" for british eyes only..."


PSHOO!PSHOO!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Copeland said...

DOOD THAT HILARIOUS! Thats my aunt though......okay im lying, but thats awful, LOL! I wonder if it pains him to see these commercials, lol!

December 1, 2006 at 5:23:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home