Sunday, December 3, 2006

L.A. wunderrrr.....




Made it out to ol Los Angelees today. Ryan Benjamin and I ventured out to hollywood, to attend the Shrine comic book show. Overheard that shows been going for like 30 years? That's pretty kewl. Either way it was a fun day. Got to see some familiar faces, and meet some new ones. Did some sketches. Above is a Zattanna I did for one fan. I get alot of requests for that character, she's a fun one to doodle. Plus any excuse for me to draw bangs is a good time. Just did it mostly with markers. Couple others came out as well, Whilche Portacio, the ever so succulent Dustin Nguyen, Christos N Gage, Adam Archer, and I think Howard Chaykin was up towards the front. Of course this whole shennanigan was coordinated by the blingey Eddie Choi! Eddie, I love you! Aside from that, home now...bored...tired...and need of my buddy jack...word...




-a


"Go to bed"


PSHOO!PSHOO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lcfr said...

Nice sketch there ale.. Feed Us more...

MORE i Say...

-Hephasto

December 4, 2006 at 12:15:00 AM PST  
Blogger COMIKXGUY said...

whilche rulz!

December 4, 2006 at 8:12:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home