Saturday, December 2, 2006

Shhh, don't tell anyone...





I've made my Myspace page a little more fan friendly as of late so if you're on there give it a peeksy, www.myspace.com/lexlucrative. Above is a little page from Skye Runner issue 2. I can't get over how much I love the way Rich(friend) inks my stuff. He adds such an unique artistic flari to it, that's pretty much uncomparable. It's not often that you can have an inker who is not only that, but also an amazing artist. Rich has definitly raised his game as of late, plus I love the way he inks hair. It's so scent sexxxy, it drives me wild! Scent sexxy? That's a new one. No but seriously I'm also excited cause I got ol' Richey inking my covers to my new book. Again some sexxy hair done on it. Sweet. As to Skye Runner, I'll be going into it a bit later as the book will be wrapping itself up very soon. Threw some interesting little guest stars in the last issue. Hopefully It's not the end of the series, rather the begining. Hugs, kisses, million dollar wishes...




-a


"settle down around my wires"


PSHOO!PSHOO!

3 Comments:

Blogger travel foreman said...

a New book?

What happened to Scott Iwahashi?

December 2, 2006 at 6:44:00 PM PST  
Blogger alegarza said...

always something in the works...scott became one with his artistic energy, lol! no seriously scott moved on. we were sad to see him go. that guy was ridiculosly talented. i wish him the best of luck! as to you KEVIN? is it? what've you been up to? still rocking the moostache?

December 2, 2006 at 6:46:00 PM PST  
Blogger Lcfr said...

Hey Ale, i hope that SR STARTS now... i really do...
I'll follow whatever you do next.

-Hephasto.

December 3, 2006 at 2:46:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home